Don’t cut your needs to fit into a provider’s offer. Do you agree that any virtual cloud server should have speed of deployment, flexible scalability, and pay-as-you-go billing? DWTI virtual servers exceed your reasonable expectations. Our virtual servers deliver a higher degree of customization, transparency, predictability, and automation, and they integrate seamlessly with DWTI bare metal servers.
Multi-tenant or single-tenant. Local or SAN storage, By the hour or month, Completely integrated.
Customize your cloud server’s configuration of computing cores, RAM, and storage.
View and track your virtual server’s exact location, storage schema, and cost of operations.
Separate Painlessly What’s Public from What’s Private
Public and Private Node Virtual Servers
DWTI virtual servers are available on public or private nodes of our public cloud. Deploy a public node virtual server for workloads suited to a multi-tenant environment. Or choose a private node and your virtual server will be deployed on a host server dedicated to you, giving you the ability to consume all of the node’s hardware resources if and when your needs grow.
Find your own fit
Local and SAN storage, and Portable Storage Volumes
DWTI virtual servers can be deployed with primary storage based on local disk or Storage Area Network (SAN), and with portable storage volumes as secondary storage.
Whether your application needs higher disk I/O, resiliency, or long-term flexibility, you can match your virtual server’s storage to its use.
Included Features and Services
All virtual servers come with a comprehensive set of features and services— one of the industry’s best. With these features included at no additional cost, you can accelerate deployment and optimize your total cost of operations.
- 250GB/month Outbound Public Bandwidth (with monthly billing)
- Unlimited Inbound Public Bandwidth
- Unlimited Private Network (Server-to-Server) Bandwidth
- 100Mbps Public and Private Network Ports (upgradable to 1Gbps)
- Private VLAN via Public & Private Network
- Geographically Redundant DNS
- Dual-Stack IPv4 and IPv6 Capable
- 24x7x365 Onsite Security
- Proximity and Biometric Access Control
- Digital Security Video Surveillance
- Access to DWTI SOC II Report
- 24x7x365 Online and Phone Support
- 24x7x365 Data Center Staffing
- Advanced Resolution System
- Trouble Ticketing System
- DWTI API
- DWTI Development Network
- Digital Transcoding
- Email Delivery Service
- Message Queue and Notification Service
- Advanced System Reporting
- Automated OS Reloads
- Hardware Identification
- Remote Reboot & Console Access
- Nimsoft Monitoring
- Flex Images
- Image Import/Export Tool
- Auto Scale
- Rescue Kernel
- PassMark Burn In Test Certification